Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Abide by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
2. Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible complying with MSD Standardized Medical Staff By-Laws.
3. Carryout full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director of of department in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
4. Participate in the on-call duties as required by the department.
5. Teach staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of
department and Director of Post Graduate and Academic Affairs in planning a program
of career development for trainees.
6. Participate in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
7. Fulfill the requirements of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
8. Participate in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
9. Deputize for his/her superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his/her colleagues.
10. Strive to improve his/her clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
11. Participate in the forward planning, and further development of the department.
12. Serve on hospital committees as requested.
13. Participate in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
14. Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee's knowledge, skills and abilities.
1. Broad based knowledge related to contemporary health care issues and their impact on provision of services.
2. Knowledge of Quality Improvement and Best Practice principles and procedures.
3. Knowledge of Safety and Welfare policies, principles and procedures.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
Completion of the Saudi Board or equivalent accredited board in the specialty.
About This Company
مدينة الأمير سلطان الطبية العسكريةHealthcare, other Riyadh, Saudi Arabia https://www.talents.med.sa