Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispensing clarification, may require access to the patient's case notes rand/or laboratory profile.
- Help Senior Pharmacist(s) to smoothly operate the area without unnecessary delay.
- Profile prescriptionsorders after thorough reviews until satisfaction.
- Refer pending and unresolved difficulties to either a Senior Pharmacist or the area supervisor
- Check end products before dispensing to patients or wards. This involves checking ward stocks, unit dose cassettes, repacked items, e.g. CPR boxes, drums and Doctor's bags.
- Fix labels to containers and bags alter checking.
- Initial prescriptions/charts/fill lists after completion. .
- Transcribe before dispatch to wards.
- Fill prescriptions/charts to Outpatients and Inpatients.
- Manipulate and mix sterile drugs and fluids applying aseptic tech..nique procedures in horizontal and vertical LAFH
- Respond to poisoning and major disaster calls and any department demand; if certified, the Staff Development Committee.
- Assist in the orientation/training programs.
- Attempt to attend lectures and symposia to qualt y for a Senior Pharmacist job.
- Fulfill assignments made by the Administration. .
- Fulfills any task he/she might be asked to do by his/her supervisor within his/her capabilities.
• Enthusiasm , trainable with appetite to learn and improve.
• Ability to work effectively within a multi cultural environment
• Social with abilities to work in teams