Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفيات القوات المسلحه بالطائف Altaif, Saudi Arabia Posted 2021/05/25 06:06:32 Ref: JB1100011811
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assume responsibility of area supervisor when required.
- Communicate with the medical and nursing staff to clarify and solve difficulties.
- Understand policies and procedures and apply them to meet patient’s needs as determined by the medical staff.
- Act as a resource person for the medical and nursing staff to furnish information concerning drugs, dosages and side effects.
- Refers pending and unresolved difficulties to the area supervisor.
- Understand the pharmacy computer system and use it appropriately and efficiently.
- Check end products before dispensing to patients (floor stock, unit dose, repacked items, etc...)
- Initials prescriptions/charts/fill lists after completion.
- Report adverse drug reactions.
- Report medication errors.
- Respond to drug information and poisoning calls after drug information center hours.
- Profile and fil1 physician’s orders.
- Check end products before dispensing to the wards.
- Manipulate and mix sterile drugs and fluids by applying aseptic technique procedures in LAFH when needed.
- Respond to major disaster calls and any department demand.
- Participate in the improvement of the efficiency and productivity of the staff and the area.
- Provide his supervisor with information necessary for objective evaluation of staff members reporting to him/her.
- Assist in the orientation/training and continuous education plans.
Bachelor of pharmaceutical science degree