Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
1.Coordinate with Logistics Services and Pharmaceutical Services staff regarding to drug
2. Communicate with the medical and nursing staff to clarify and solve difficulties.
3. Review all stock control data that is related to slow moving stock of drug items, over
stock of drug items, nearly expired stock of drug items and zero stock of drug items and
4. Study the drugs statistical reports provided by statistician and develop appropriate
solutions for any deficit.
5. Assist in long-term planning and in necessary studies to determine the appropriate
storage and quantify the economic levels to avoid shortages or increases in drug items
6. Perform all activities to maintain stock movement records of all drugs items in card.
7. Conduct periodic matching between the information in product card control with
product card of all drugs.
8.Study list of newly introduced drug items and ensure that items or alternative is accepted
and approved as a stock item.
9. Understand policies and procedures and apply them to meet patient's need as determined
by the medical staff prescription order.
10. Ensure medication are stored appropriately and securely to ensure freshness and potency of the items.
11. Make necessary medication study to compare the rate of monthly consumption.
12. Participate in forecasting annual needs of medications in PSMMC.
13. Coordinate with medical departments to know the monthly consumption of
14. Coordinate with related department to prevent the waste of medication.
15.Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee's
knowledge, skills and abilities.
1- Good knowledge of mission of hospital pharmacy, drug
distribution system and scientific language.
2.Knowledge of CPR and handling poison call.
3. Knowledge of PC applications.
4. Essential : Good communication skills in Arabic and English.
5. Knowledge of compiling reports and statistical analysis of the same
and performing simple calculations.
6. Desirable : Ability to interpret computerized reports.
Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharm D from a recognized university, Valid registration from Saudi Commission for Health Specialties