مجمع الملك فهد الطبي العسكري بالظهران Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia Posted 2023/05/24 14:34:42 Expires 2023-06-07 Ref: JB1100034752
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per Hospital Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct.
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan.
- Actively participates in all the education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- In both English and Arabic language, responsible in varied clerical and secretarial duties independently for department staff, relieving them of routine administrative detail.
- Take and transcribe dictation of letters, memos, notices, meetings, etc. Type correspondence, reports, forms, memoranda
- Arrange meetings with hospital committees and appointment schedules of the Department Head.
- Operate a variety of office equipment such as computer, copier and related software. In particular Intramail, MS Office and Graphical Software.
- Participate in the regular/departmental meetings and daily presentation activities within the department for staff advancement.
- Schedule meetings, appointments, conferences and travel, using discretion to conserve the Director's time. Maintain calendar of events.
- Act as secretary for various meetings and committees, as required.
- Drafts and prepares English or Arabic technical documentations for executive
- Summaries, committees
- Receive and resolve complaints/concerns and refer them to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Maintain records and filing systems including confidential and sensitive information.
- Handle all routine administrative matters and inquiries from Department, leave travel, and other requests, etc.).
- Bilingual (Arabic and English).
- Comprehension and efficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Knowledge of internet/email preferred.
- Knowledge of time management, and telephone etiquette.
Diploma in Secretarial /Office Management / Business Administration
Job Location Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Healthcare, other
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Administration
Employment Type Contractor
Number of Vacancies 2
Career Level Entry Level
Years of Experience Min: 1
Residence Location Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia; Jubail, Saudi Arabia; Khobar, Saudi Arabia; Dammam, Saudi Arabia; Qatif, Saudi Arabia; Hofof, Saudi Arabia; Hafr Albaten, Saudi Arabia; Alahsa, Saudi Arabia