Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفيات القوات المسلحه بالطائف Altaif, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/03/26 14:43:31 Expires 2020-04-02 Ref: JB1100003980
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for typing, distribution, filling and maintenance of all correspondence, reports, minutes and records of Medical Director and Deputy and all Rehab Medicine Department Staff.
- Serves as receptionist.
- Interacts with others in a positive and helpful manners.
- Follows all department and hospital policies and procedures.
- Keep schedule of all meetings and appointments for Medical Director and Deputy Medical Directors.
- Keeps schedule of all Rehab Medicine Department Staff Meetings.
- Complete supply and equipment requisition for Rehab Medicine Department and Medical Director Office.
- Prepare Annual, Educational and Business Leave of Doctors ( as requested ) follow up and released to Manpower Department.
- Received documents from the medical secretaries for signatures and released to proper departments.
- Responsible of receiving documents of Purchase Requisition(PR) and Request of Purchase of Capital Equipment(CER) and releases to the respective department (e.g.MMD or Maintenance)
- Prepare Monthly On-Call schedules.
- Receive Wish Forms from the Contract Benefits Office and released to respective departments as approved by the Medical Director.
- Receive/ follow-up PQD’s and CV’s from Recruitment Office.
- To help/cover-up any of the Medical Secretaries who will go for annual leave.
- Performs other applicable task and duties assigned by Medical doctors .
- Familiarity with Word and ecel .
- Fluent in Arabic and English language preferred .
- Knowledge in secretarial work at least 2 years experience .