Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى الملك فهد للقوات المسلحة بجدة Jeddah , Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/09/01 08:04:18 Expires 2020-11-09 Ref: JB1100004741
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical
- Participates in and/or actively supports approved research
- Deputises for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost
- Participates in the forward planning, and further development of thedepartment/division.
- Serves on hospital committees as
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as
- Educates patients and/or families on matters relevant to the patient's condition/s.
- Protects and upholds the rights of the patients and their
- Participates in quality improvement and patient safety activities and attends quality improvement educational activities as
- Adheres to infection control
- Maintains confidentiality at all
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the director of department/head of division in accordance with individually approved clinical
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the director of department/ head of division and Director of Post Graduate and Academic Affairs in planning a programme of career development for
- Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural
- Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and