Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Practice daily clinical work according to the adopted clinical program, which provides educational atmosphere and career counseling for all practitioners at the workplace, without neglecting his/her duties towards the technical supervision and educational events.
2. Develop continuing training and education programs for all clinical psychologists at the workplace and overseeing the implementation of these programs.
3. Directly and continuously supervise the quality of the clinical psychology service provided for patients at the workplace.
4. Provide advice in the field of clinical psychology for all therapeutic teams in coordination with the leaders of these teams at the workplace.
5. Provide advice from the clinical psychology perspective for the administration or medical directors whenever necessary or required.
6. Participate in training activity at the workplace in general and training activity, whether theoretical or practical, related to clinical psychologist in particular.
7. Participate in research activity in the field of clinical psychology at the workplace.
8. Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
1. Ability to relate well with colleagues at all levels.
2. Good planning and organizational skills, with ability to work effectively under pressure.
3. Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
PhD :in Clinical Psychology or equivalent degree in Clinical Psychology, and A minimum of three (3) years experience in a recognized clinical institute as a Senior Clinical Psychologist.