Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفيات القوات المسلحه بالطائف Altaif, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/27 12:00:43 Expires 2020-11-10 Ref: JB1100005975
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Abides by the medical staff By-Laws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the medical staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Used skilled observation techniques and/or administer interpret tests and measurements to identify appropriate occupational therapy treatment for ASD patients referred to the services.
- Plan and carry out appropriate treatment programs for ASD patients in individual or group sessions.
- Assess the need for the use of interventions such as the design, development and adaption, application or training in the use of assistive technology devices.
- Liaise with Occupational Therapy Workshop or Bio-engineering staff, as appropriate regarding the provision of special Equipment needed by individual patients.
- Provide information and education patients and their relatives prior to discharge from the hospital or relevant matters such as the provision and use of assistive equipment and ongoing patient therapy/management requirement; interview appropriate family members regarding home circumstances.
- Liaise and coordinate with occupational Therapist domiciliary visiting assistance to facilitate patients ongoing care and development; carry-out pre-discharge visits; as required
- Supervise any occupational Therapy Aides; trainees or technicians as may be assigned, providing them with instruction and direction in the performance of their work tasks.\\
- Maintain appropriate and accurate records regarding patients medical and social history, treatment programs, progress and discharge plans, as required.
- Provide relevant input to Quality Assurance in departmental meeting and/or any quality committee meeting.
- Essential knowledge of current development and trends in occupational therapy practice.
- Excellent standard if oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in spoken Arabic or ability / willingness to learn spoken Arabic.
- To establish report and empathy with patients and their relative and to motive the patient to achieve their maximum leave of potential. (split)