Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مدينة الأمير سلطان الطبية العسكرية Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/12 06:28:14 Expires 2020-10-26 Ref: JB1100005771
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abide by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible complying with MSD Standardized Medical Staff By-Laws
- Carry out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Consultant/Senior Registrar in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participate in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- Instruct and guide when necessary junior medical staff in the overall care of patients, supervises their performance/work and contributes to the training and teaching activities in the department.
- Strive to improve his/her clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Serve on hospital committees as requested.
- Participate in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Acquire and maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Investigation and negotiation skills for the resolution of issues
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to relate well to other medical practitioners, other health professionals, patients.
- Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and English.
نائب/ طب و جراحة مع إكمال التدريب في تخصص جراحة الأعصاب