Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مدينة الأمير سلطان الطبية العسكرية Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/11/09 09:01:19 Expires 2020-11-23 Ref: JB1100006113
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abide by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible complying with MSD Standardized Medical Staff By-Laws
- Participate in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- Teach staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of department and Director of Post Graduate and Academic Affairs in planning a program of career development for trainees.
- Fulfill the requirements of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Deputize for his/her superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his/her colleagues.
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Investigation and negotiation skills for the resolution of issues
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to relate well to other medical practitioners, other health professionals, patients.
- Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and English.
نائب أول/ طب و جراحة - البورد في تخصص (أمراض الدم) و ( علم الانسجة )