Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abide by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible complying with MSD Standardized Medical Staff By-Laws
- Carryout full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director of of department in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participate in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- Teach staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of department and Director of Post Graduate and Academic Affairs in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
- Participate in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Investigation and negotiation skills for the resolution of issues
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to relate well to other medical practitioners, other health professionals, patients.
طب وجراحه - (الطب الباطني )البورد السعودي أو مؤهل عالي معادل في تخصص القسم /Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification in the department specialty.