Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مدينة الأمير سلطان الطبية العسكرية Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/11/11 08:03:11 Expires 2020-11-25 Ref: JB1100006133
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assigned in any modalities (X-ray, Breast Ultrasound, Ultrasound, Mammography, CT, MRI, Angio and Nuclear Medicine selected by Superintendent Radiographer).
- Abide by all related PSMMC-Wide Policies & Procedures, Hospital By-Laws and those specific to the department.
- Carry out routine radiological examinations according to agreed procedures and perform special radiological procedures under the supervision of senior/trained staff. Undertake training in the above procedure as required by the department.
- Ensure that the rooms, equipment and department are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that patients and staff are protected from unnecessary hazards due to radiation. To be responsible at all times for patients’ and visitors’ welfare and comfort
- Keep abreast of current development, new techniques and changes within the radiographic profession.
- Work during weekend, night shift, on-call shift and late shift
- Well oriented with imaging technique.
- Bilingual (Arabic-English) good command in English is an advantage (spoken and written).
- Well oriented with computer function.
- Qualities of initiative and responsibility.
- Good communication and organizational skills.