مستشفيات القوات المسلحه بالطائف Altaif, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/10/18 10:55:37 Expires 2020-11-01 Ref: JB1100005828
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works under the direct supervision of Department Head.
- Visits patients at home and develops a Plan of Care.
- Perform an evaluation / assessment of each patient's unique social needs during the first visit.
- Undertakes family support and child welfare programme designed to assist the family of the patient.
- Liase with physicians to assist with the discharged patient in terms of both family and environmental relationships.
- Participates in an on-call schedule for home care services for patients with social needs and support.
- Attends conferences and home visits as assigned.
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
- Participate in HHC Team
- Assumes full responsibility for their own actions, professional skills, and attitudes.
- Ensures that patients’ rights and confidentiality is a priority.
- Responsible in updating Infection Control, Fire and Safety, and Disaster training on a yearly basis.
- Ensures that proper education is given to the patient and family.
- Participates in CQI&PS Activities.
- Must possess an understanding and awareness of other cultures.
- Must possess a convincing personality and self-confidence.
Social Science / Child Welfare or equivalent