Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مستشفى القوات المسلحة بالجنوب Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/09/28 08:44:32 Expires 2020-10-12 Ref: JB1100005068
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- To clerk and examine the patients admitted to the Ophthalmology Ward, to carry out the appropriate investigations and report the results to senior colleagues.
- To attend the out-patient clinic when required for educational purposes as well as to assist in taking the patient’s history and examination under the supervision of senior colleagues.
- To acquire and maintain valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- To assist his senior colleagues in performing diagnostic or therapeutic procedures as required.
- Participates in on-call duties as required by the department/division.
- To attend the teaching and training programme within and outside the department/division.
- To work towards completing his post-graduate training and passing the final part of the Saudi Board or Fellowship.
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education
- Shares the workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital as indicated.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Graduate from a recognized medical school.
- Successful completion of the internship year.
- One (1) year post internship experience as SHO in Ophthalmology.