Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
5.1 Responsible in the procurement process, to conduct review of the appropriate information report of the procured organ and tissues from brain death donors in coordination with SCOT.
5.2 Responsible of ensuring safe delivery of the kidney to the hospital.
5.3 To act as liaison between the transplant team and SCOT.
5.4 Provide regular updates of all patients requiring and fit for transplantation.
5.5 Responsible for obtaining and forwarding the complete uniform donor card to SCOT.
5.6 Provide on call service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer use.
- Ability to work unscheduled varied work hours as needed.
- Good mental and physical health with reasonable physical strength is necessary.
- Must be available to work at a moment’s notice
ADMINISTRATION ( ARTS IN COMMUNICATION) الإدارة (فنون الاتصال)