Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively participates in all the education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in accordance with established policies and guidelines.
- Preforms variety of supportive and technical nursing skills and utilizes equipment, supplies, medications, treatments, monitoring techniques and other diagnostic, therapeutic and supportive measures in carrying out medical orders.
- Performs variety of nursing measures based on patient needs related to physical and mental comfort, positioning and mobilization, nutrition and hydration, bowel and bladder elimination, care of the skin, wound care, support of respiration, hygiene, communication and any other fundamental needs of the patient.
- Establishes therapeutic relationships with patients/families and elicits their participation in care.
- Utilizes all available resources to ensure optimum patient care.
- Ensures patient confidentiality is maintained and rights are upheld.
- Plans and provides patient and family teaching, relative to their understanding of the illness and treatment.
- Reports any significant change in the patient’s condition to senior nurse and/or responsible physician.
- Communicates and provides accurate and complete information through verbal written reports.
- Recognized emergencies and takes appropriate action, providing clinical guidance, direction and coordinates activities for auxiliary staff.
- Undertakes the provision of care and other activities under supervision.
- Participates in the unit total nursing program, such as patient care conferences, staff orientation, continuing education, unit meetings, quality improvement, special projects and offers suggestions for improving the services.
- Attends the active teaching program for trainees.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Exercises professional behavior and be responsible for his/her actions as Nurse Trainee.
- Communicates among nursing staff through established chain of command.
- The job is subject to a one- year on job training agreement.
- Participates in the improvement of quality patient care (Quality Improvement Plan and Patient Safety) and at least one of the following categories of quality projects should be done during the training program:
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Nursing Education
- Basic knowledge in general nursing.
- Ability to communicate professionally with both patients and staff.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
التمريض - مع تصنيف من هيئة التخصصات الصحية ( أخصائي تمريض )