Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
مستشفى القوات المسلحة بشرورة Sharurah, Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/12/01 12:06:27 Expires 2022-12-15 Ref: JB1100028930
Duties and Responsibilities
- Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist nurses and other medical staff by providing direct personal care for patients.
- Protects organization’s values by keeping patient information confidential.
- Addresses issues using a problem-solving framework.
- Liaisons with other health care team members & departments to provide continuity of patient care.
- Must have strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Assess patient and report to registered nurse and physician.
- Monitor vital signs and document under the supervision of RN.
- Perform basic hygiene needs of patients:
- Bed bath
- Bathroom bath.
- Oral hygiene.
- Turning and moving of patients.
- Meet the elimination needs of the patients.
- Assist in bed making.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and privacy always.
- Patient teaching under the supervision of Registered Nurse.
- Assess nutritional status of patient.
- Lift, transport and move patients using appropriate technique.
- Assist oral feeding.
- Cooperate and coordinate with all registered nurses in all aspects of patients care needs.
- Comply with Infection Prevention and Control Practices.
- Assist the RN during emergency codes.
- Document in patient’s records and charts under the supervision of Registered Nurse and counter signed.
- Provide health teaching and counselling under the supervision of Registered Nurse.
- Personal qualities / skills:
- English & Arabic
- Computer skills required
- Ability to work efficiently even under pressure
Job Location Sharurah, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Healthcare, other
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
Employment Type Contractor
Number of Vacancies 9
Career Level Entry Level
Nationality Saudi Arabia