Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per Hospital Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan
- Actively participates in all the education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- Performs procedures assigned in an accurate and timely manner.
- Train and supervise other technologist, instructing technologist in the guidelines and operating equipments.
- Perform calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot, test and validate equipment and results.
- Update guidelines, making changes to improve accuracy.
- Performs all duties required to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the assigned unit. These include:
- Task allocation.
- Management of section workflow.
- Technical validation of all analytical results before release.
- Maintenance of analytical quality to a pre-defined level.
- Routine maintenance of analytical instrumentation and other processing equipment.
- Performs analytical tasks, especially those requiring highly developed specialist skills.
- Initiates the requisition of supplies, reagents and materials and ensures that acceptable levels of such supplies are maintained.
- Ensures that the preventive maintenance of all instrumentation and equipment is carried out and documented.
- Participates in the training and supervision of trainees and other members of staff.
Quality Control methods and interpretation.
Able to express your ideas clearly & confidently in speech
Must be fluent in English.
Work confidently within a group.
Adapting successfully to changing situations & environments.
Maintains effective performance under pressure.