Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
مدينة الأمير سلطان الطبية العسكرية Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Posted 2020/12/09 09:45:25 Expires 2022-02-21 Ref: JB1100006462
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve on hospital committees as requested.
- Participate in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Abide by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department.
- Provide the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible complying with MSD Standardized Medical Staff By-Laws
- Carryout full range of clinical duties as assigned by the Director of of department in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Teach staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of department and Director of Post Graduate and Academic Affairs in planning a program of career development for trainees.
- Participate in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable.
- Broad based knowledge related to contemporary health care issues and their impact on provision of services.
- Knowledge of Quality Improvement and Best Practice principles and procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Ability to relate well to other medical practitioners, other health professionals, patients.
طب وجراحة - البورد في نفس التخصص