Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
Duties and Responsibilities
The employee will:
· Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
· Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
· Carries out full range of clinical duties as assigned by the Director/Head of Accident & Emergency and the Consultant in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
· Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department/division.
· Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director/Head of Accident & Emergency and the Consultant in planning a programme of career development for trainees.
· Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (CQ&PS) as applicable.
· Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
· To maintain a valid certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support ( ACLS ) ,Advanced Trauma.
· Life Support (ATLS) , and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
· Participates in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
· Deputizes for the Consultant as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
· Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
· Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated
· Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
· Ability to assume greater responsibility in matters of patient care.
· Commitment to learning and training in pursuance of a career in his chosen specialty.
· Ability to deal calmly, with tact and diplomacy to patient and staff alike.
· Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.