Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the de
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/sheis responsible.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director of Medicine in accordance with individually approved clinical
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the
- Teachesstaff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of Medicine and Director of Post Graduate and Academic Affairs in planning a programme of career development for
Participates in the improvement of quality of patient care (Total Quality Management Programme, Quality Assessment Improvement Programme) as applicable
- Fulfills the requirements of the Saudi Council for Health Specialties with regard to continuing medical education.
- Participates in and/or actively supports approved research projects.
- Deputises for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his c
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost
- Participates in the forward planning , and further development of the departmen
- Serves on hospital committees as requested.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital,as indicated
- Educates patients and/or families on matters relevant to the patient's condition/s.
- Protects and upholds the rights of the patients and their
- Participates in quality improvement and patient safety activities and attends quality improvement educational activities as
- Adheresto infection control
- Maintains confidentiality at all
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural
- Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and