Job Posting Status is Expired Please note that the job is not published for job seekers and you will not receive any applicants due to the job status.
مستشفى القوات المسلحة بحفر الباطن Saudi Arabia Posted 2022/09/25 07:31:29 Expires 2023-03-24 Ref: JB1100027309
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the clinical management of patients in the ED.
- Responds promptly without any delay to all Code Blue calls.
- Recognizes life-threatening situations and performs appropriate life saving procedures with the full support of Specialist and Ancillary Facilities at his disposal.
- Performs a variety of supportive and technical skills such as advanced life support.
- Initiates and performs a range of diagnostic measures based on patient needs.
- Provides a safe therapeutic physical and psycho-social environment for patient care.
- Establishes therapeutic relationship with patients and family members.
- Provides clinical guidance, direction and coordination of activities for supportive care within the casualty area and for follow-up care.
- Reports and documents significant information through established oral and written processes.
- Maintains confidentiality of all Patient / Staff communications.
- Participates actively in continuous medical education and department research activities.
- Provides guidance and counselling for Junior ED Physicians.
- Coordinates with the ED In-Charge Nurse in all administrative and clinical matters.
- Undertakes any other duties assigned by the Chief of the Department.
- Studies and assesses new advances in the field of Emergency Medicine and applies these developments in the Emergency Department, where they are found to be suitable and appropriate.
- Performs other tasks and duties assigned to him within the realm of his / her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Good understanding of Arabic and fluency in English.
- Current and updated clinical knowledge, particularly with respect to Emergency Medicine.
- Current ACLS and ATLS Certification are essential.
- Basic knowledge of computers and information technology as applied to the Medical Sciences.
- Knowledge of Internet resources of Emergency Medicine and other Medical Specialties; and necessary skills of retrieving suitable information from the Internet.
البورد الامريكي ، البورد الكندي ،البورد العربي ، البورد السعودي ، الزمالة البريطانية البورد الامريكي في طب الطوارئ
Job Location Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Government Sector
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
Employment Type Contractor
Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 8