مستشفى القوات المسلحة بحفر الباطن السعودية تم النشر 2022/08/04 13:07:07 تنتهي 2022-08-19 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100015782جديد
المهام و الواجبات
Duties and Responsibilities
The employee will be responsible for:
- Organizing the work of the finance staff and directing them to ensure finalizing the works on time and in an accurate manner.
- Following up the implementation of the budget of the programme and sending a monthly report to Programme Director. Preparing the budget forecasting for the next years.
- Co-ordinating with concerned departments either inside or outside hospital to ensure the smooth running of the work.
- Checking the works of the staff and correction of any deviation in performance and to manage his staff.
- Acting as the regular Authorized Signatory for the Finance Department on all disbursement transactions and bank accounts.
- Ensure strict adherence to Government and Program’s financial policies, procedures and regulations in the processing of financial transactions.
- To perform any other duties to be authorized by the programme director.
- Developing the department either staff or using equipments or policy and procedures of the hospital to ensure quality.
- Knowledge of generally accepted international accounting practice.
- Computer literate.
- Good standard of spoken and written Arabic.
- Good standard of spoken and written English.
- Mature professional disposition
- Ability to handle change and exercise sound judgment.
- Proven managerial ability with good inter-personal and motivational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of multi-cultural environment.
Internationally recognized professional qualification (eg., UK Chartered Accountant or US CPA or equivalent) or University Degree in Finance .