مستشفى قاعدة الملك عبد العزيز الجوية بالظهران الشرقية, السعودية تم النشر 2021/05/06 09:03:51 تنتهي 2021-06-05 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100003464
المهام و الواجبات
- To exercise the highest possible standard of patient care according to his clinical privileges and available resources.
- To participate in the training and teaching program of the hospital.
- Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients whom he/she is responsible.
- Carries out full range of inpatient and outpatient clinical duties as assigned by the Director of Medicine in accordance with individually approved clinical privileges.
- Participates in the on-call duties as required by the department.
- Teaches staff assigned for training purposes, and participates with the Director of Medicine and Director of Post Graduate and Academic Affairs in planning a program of career development for trainees.
- Deputizes for his superior as required and shares workload in his specialty during the absence of his colleagues.
- Strives to improve his clinical expertise as well as standard of practice with regard to morbidity and cost effectiveness.
- Participates in the forward planning, and further development of the department.
- Serves on hospital committees as requested.
- Participates in the Major Disaster Plan of the hospital, as indicated.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned by the Director of Nursing or designee within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities, within the hospital and/or affiliated medical facilities.
- Consistence update of practice and knowledge in Endocrinology.
- To keep with new technology and evidence based practice in Endocrinology.
- Commitment to learning and training to pursue of his career in Endocrinology.
- Self-motivated and with awareness of current trends in the field.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to speak, write and read Arabic and English.