حالة الإعلان الوظيفي هي إنتهت الصلاحية هذا الإعلان الوظيفي غير منشور للباحثين عن عمل، حيث لن يتم تلقي أي طلبات وظيفية بسبب حالة الإعلان
مجمع الملك فهد الطبي العسكري بالظهران الشرقية, السعودية تم النشر 2023/05/24 14:33:32 تنتهي 2023-06-07 الرقم المرجعي: JB1100034752
المهام و الواجبات
- Performs his/her duties and tasks as per Hospital Policy and Agreement on Professional Code of Conduct.
- Actively participates in all quality and performance improvement activities within the department/service and within the hospital as per Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Plan.
- Actively participates in all the education requirement and activities as per the Hospital Education Program.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the scope of practice and employment contract.
- In both English and Arabic language, responsible in varied clerical and secretarial duties independently for department staff, relieving them of routine administrative detail.
- Take and transcribe dictation of letters, memos, notices, meetings, etc. Type correspondence, reports, forms, memoranda
- Arrange meetings with hospital committees and appointment schedules of the Department Head.
- Operate a variety of office equipment such as computer, copier and related software. In particular Intramail, MS Office and Graphical Software.
- Participate in the regular/departmental meetings and daily presentation activities within the department for staff advancement.
- Schedule meetings, appointments, conferences and travel, using discretion to conserve the Director's time. Maintain calendar of events.
- Act as secretary for various meetings and committees, as required.
- Drafts and prepares English or Arabic technical documentations for executive
- Summaries, committees
- Receive and resolve complaints/concerns and refer them to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Maintain records and filing systems including confidential and sensitive information.
- Handle all routine administrative matters and inquiries from Department, leave travel, and other requests, etc.).
- Bilingual (Arabic and English).
- Comprehension and efficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Knowledge of internet/email preferred.
- Knowledge of time management, and telephone etiquette.
Diploma in Secretarial /Office Management / Business Administration